Sunday, February 22, 2015

UPDATES AND SNEAK PEEK







If you click the title above, you will be taken to the new

chapter. I sincerely have poured my heart into this story,

and I think the Jeremy Irvine phase is falling out now.

However, that does not mean that I will be giving up on

the story, though I have had that habit before.

I plan on having this story completed ASAP,

and possibly enter it in the next Watty Awards,

which would be awesome. I have entered before, and I was

a finalist. If you wish to see which story I had entered,

CLICK HERE


Now, I know that I mentioned before (on Wattpad at least)

that I would be posting a sneak peek of

WHEN PUSH COMES TO SHOVE



Finally, Jade puts in earphones and turns her back to me. She eventually falls asleep. I redirect my attention to the pictures in my phone. I chuckle softly at the memory of all the fun I had with my friends, and the girls, last night. The majority of the women were servers on their breaks.
Suddenly, I receive a text message from an unidentified number. To whom have I given my number recently? I know that I did not give it to the servers last night. So, who can this be from?
The text says: Psalm 20:1-4
May the Lord answer you in the day of trouble; may the name of the God of Jacob send you help from the sanctuary and strengthen you out of Zion; May He remember all offerings and accept your burnt sacrifice. Selah. May He grant you according to your heart’s desire, and fulfill all your purpose.
I raised an eyebrow suspiciously; whoever has sent this to me must have the wrong number. However, Kathy may have sent it. She is definitely a possibility. I put my phone down and look out the window. The plane is now flying over London. It has been many years since I left. Thoughts of my mother flood my mind.
“I miss you, Mum,” I whisper as I cover my face with my hands. “I wish you were here now.”

Well, that was the sneak peek, I hope you will read the story when it is posted.
And FADE AWAY.







No comments:

Post a Comment