Saturday, March 14, 2015

NEW UPDATES



♥ UPDATES ♥




So, I have been typing for nearly two hours,

but I have finally updated my story:

Scarred Hearts [Christian Romance]

I really like how the chapter came out,

so if you have not read it yet,

click on the NEW cover art below.

I just made this cover, and it fits the story.

 CLICK TO READ
CLICK TO READ
 I also made new cover art for my short story:

SAVED

It is a completed work, so check it out :)

CLIC TO READ

Today is just one of those days where everything is

not going according to the usual routine.

So, I am just taking a little time to get some stuff

done and I am hoping to have a new chapter posted

to MY DEAR EMMA [Sherlock Fan Fiction]

that is IF I can get around to finishing the chapter

on paper first. I write everything on paper,

and then I type it to a WORD Document.

That is why I take so friggin' long to update.


Well, I hope you are all having a good day/night/afternoon

wherever you are. Peace, love and blessings to you all.

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment