Sunday, May 8, 2016

It is Sunday. Rain, please stay away. | Happy Mother's Day!


Well, we are supposedly expecting a lots of rain today. It's very cloudy and gray, but no rain yet. Hopefully, it will stay like this, without the clouds dumping buckets on us. Because I don't feel like having the lights going off like they did last week.

Let's see . . . New in my life? Not much. Today is the birthday of my younger sister (one of them), but we celebrated it yesterday. Seeing today is Mother's Day. 

By the time this post is live, I will have washed the dogs today, written a few words into several of my paused works. I will have learned a bit more about indigenous navy officers and pirates. I will have been called a pirate princess. Maybe I moved the car around the driveway.

Yeah. Not much to report. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment