Monday, October 10, 2016

#NaNoWriMo2016: Uncontainable Excitement | #amwriting #Wattpad @NaNoWriMo @PRWrimos


Hey all! So, I have an containable excitement for NaNoWriMo. I've been jotting down all of my ideas every spare chance I get. I've decided to combine my current idea with another idea I had a few months back. I am not going to share what that idea is just yet, because I need to see how I will be able to work it into the current plot plan.

I have this idea for . . . My mind goes a million miles an hour. I haven't even begun to write the novel and I am already thinking long term. 

Conscience: One project at a time, Haddie.
Me: But it never hurts to be prepared.
Conscience: True, but if you get carried away, you will lose focus on the project at hand.
Me: You hold a fair argument.
Conscience: Of course I do. Its the only way you ever maintain that imagination of yours.
Me: Thanks for pointing that out.
Conscience: *Grins* My pleasure.


My consciousness likes to keep me on track. But I usually win. Anyways, I will try to share my idea mash-up closer to the NaNoWriMo starting date. More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment