Monday, November 14, 2016

#NaNoWriMo2016: Day 13 - Making It | Pieces of Me (A Novel)


Hey everyone! So sorry for not updating, it's been a . . . crazy week. Don't really want to go into detail, just gonna say that it's been a bit crazy. Now, technically, I am writing this post on day 13, and sharing it on day 14. Nothing wrong with that. I simply felt the need to point it out.

I am currently writing Part 2, Chapter 12. Like I mentioned before, the story is being told in parts. I think it will be three parts, each consisting of 9-10 chapters each. That's just how it is working in my head right now. My Saturdays are going to go up in smoke, as usual. So I will have to try and make up for those days on Sundays. Which means I am gonna stop this here and try to get some more words written ASAP.

If you are interested in reading what I have posted so far, please CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment