Wednesday, August 27, 2014

I want to see how this looks

h. h. graphics
h. h. graphics
h. h. graphics
Graphics by: Hadassah Harper
TRAVEL ARTIST
Like my thread indicates, I am a traveling graphics thread. I pass through the forums looking for those to whom I may offer my services.


[drag to new tab to enlarge]

My personal payments are the following: [Payment must be completed within a day that the graphic is delivered.] ~A follow on both my accounts - @HaddieAndSpike @MLEsther ~An honest one line comment on my most recent story on @MLEsther ~A dedication and credit – this is assuming the graphic will be used. [All graphics made by H.H. Graphics will automatically become examples for when I apply for group threads. And if the graphic is not used, I am allowed to re-use it for someone else.]
CD HOLLYSIN | INSPO _OCEAN

No comments:

Post a Comment