Friday, August 1, 2014

Who are Haddie and Spike?

This is going to be my first blog post, and I have no idea what I am doing, but I will do my best.


I am Haddie, I am a young adult of an unknown age (my mom tells me that I am around twenty, but I don't really believe that because I don't look it), and I have a Labrador/Greyhound mix named Spike.



  Spike is my best friend, but I have not had him long. Spike used to belong to a neighbor who moved. I was taking care of Spike until the old owner asked that I find him a new home, and my dad said I could keep him. 


I remember being so HAPPY when I heard that I could keep Spike. And why would I not be happy? Spike's living conditions were putting his health at risks. He was lucky to get out of the place where he was. 


I am going to keep this first post short, merely for the fact that the wifi has been coming and going every five minutes, which is not cool.

Check out my Instagram @mlhadassah and my twitter (but I don't really post dog on there that much) Click here to FOLLOW ME




Minor Note: I don't post often, only now and then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment