Sunday, November 15, 2015

I Am WAY Too Creative!!!

Hello everyone!

Well, what can I say? I am just way too creative for my own good! I am trying to get this chapter going for Pictures of You, and getting Heart and Soul going. I should not be coming up with a new fiction right now. But I did, and I really want to move forward with it. However, I have decided to keep it "unrevealed" until Heart and Soul is moving along, and until Pictures of You is finished.

Anyways, this new fiction is definitely going to up my writing and hopefully reach a bigger audience, since I am trying a different genre. Um . . . I am 22 years old, so I should not feel weird about this particular subject, but I kind of do, and my mom would think I am losing my mind because I don't write about this thing. I will not give too much away, but I will give you some details on how I came into this idea.

You all know that I fell in love with A Noble Groom by Jodi Hedlund. That is the inspiration for the my plot, but I am bringing it to a more modern setting, along with a dystopian twist, or two. Along with the "most wanted" theme, there is going to be a major point in the story where a character has to choose between two options, of which I will not go into detail about. And the story basically follows both main characters for an entire year.

That is all I will tell you about that. *Sneaky-grin* So, yeah, I am too creative for my own good. I have been on pause learning about KDP and CreateSpace. I think it is good to take a break now and then. Too much information does not help me retain it. But I have been busy practicing formatting books to be ready for print. That has been a lot of fun. I am still very choosy of which book I will test print, but it will be so cool to see it in print.


Well, I should get back to whatever I was doing before I got distracted . . . eight different times. I will see you all later this week! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment