Sunday, July 10, 2016

TEASER! | #CampNaNoWriMo Day 10


I thought I would share that teaser with you. Technically, I shared that very chapter on Wattpad already. But for those of you who do not follow me there, I figured it could not hurt.

I am nearing the 50% mark! I don't know how I managed . . . Okay, I do know. I was ahead because I started a few days before Camp started and then stopped because I have 3 classes a week . . . I have to catch up on last weeks' classes still. I'm doing that today before I take my assignment-quiz. Yeah, so there's that.

Ren Michaels and Jade Calder are coming along. I definitely need to change my summary when I complete the novel, because it is heading in some very interesting directions that I had not planned. It's working out great. I'm starting to get to a really good part, but I am trying to leave most of the romance substance for later in the novel. 

I'm taking notice of how some romance novels are written and applying it to how I write this novel. I don't want the real romance to begin until after the midway point.

Well, that is all for today. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment