Sunday, July 3, 2016

#CampNaNoWriMo | A bit ahead of the game. | Gotta set my goals higher.


Well, it is officially day 3 in Camp NaNoWriMo. And yes, I felt like writing this post in larger text. Romeo's Sneakers is a bit ahead of its game. On Day 1, I added my word-count, and I wanted to laugh when I saw the estimated word-count for how quickly I could get the novel finished. If I had typed 14.3k words a day, I would have reached 65k on July 5th. What! 

I am still a little iffy about how I have been writing the different character scenes, but it is flowing really well and I am taking the advice of a commenter on my last post. I am not changing it. It is giving the story diversity and it will be unique.

I do not have much else to say, since I did not do much of anything today, because I was trying to get some stuff scheduled for Haddie's Haven. When I get my routine into check, I will start getting more updates coming. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment