Monday, April 9, 2018

CampNaNoWriMo Day 9 | Moving along. Catch up.


Hey all! I know. I'm losing my touch. But this is totally fine. At least I'm getting some updates in.
Firstly, I'm a little over 11.2k words into writing. The weekend was not very productive for me. It got busy. But I'm aiming to try and write at least 5k words today to make up for the last couple of days.

I thought I might share a bit about my M.C. (main character) with you. She's pretty badass. Ryan Taylor Conrad, captain of the starship, Montgomery. Ryan is a tough kinda chick. Likes to wear leather to make herself look masculine, because she's disguised as a man. It's not really ideal for a woman to be a pilot, let alone being a captain of her own ship. So she uses all this to her advantage.
Ryan has 3 older brothers. All pilots in the Air Space army, pulled together by the W.N. (not to be confused with the U.N. since this involves other Worlds being part of the government). Think of the opening scene of Valerian. Different species of alien and humans getting along. Only they are not in a single space station/planet. It's 5 (as far as is known) galaxies.

That's all for now. I've got to get back to writing! See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment