Tuesday, April 3, 2018

CampNaNoWriMo Day #3 | TITLE AND STORYLINE REVEAL


Hey everyone!! I know I'm a couple days late, but Easter was on the 1st of this month and I pretty much was busy all that day. I have no excuse for Day #2. But I'm here now. As you can see from the banner above, MONTGOMERY is the title of my CampNaNoWriMo novel. I am just over 4k words in. I sorta cheated for Day #1, because I wrote a near 2k words the day before.
My plan is to just write as much as I can. If I finish in the allotted time, I'll be ecstatic! If not, I'll still be super happy to have been able to get back in the fun. I may or may not get to focus solely on this during April. Because I have to find some kind of part time job.

MONTGOMERY is a Sci-Fi novel with post-apocalyptic themes. It will follow the main character, Ryan Taylor Conrad, a female captain of the starship, Montgomery. The main idea is that she is on a mission to find her brothers. She has been pretending to be a man, because it's not ideal or really safe for a woman to captain and pilot a ship. This is her first time actually leaving Earth's galaxy. Of which there are known to be 5 galaxies.

That's all I've got at the moment. Click the banner to add the story on Wattpad. Once I start posting, I would love to know what people think.

No comments:

Post a Comment