Monday, October 22, 2018

NaNoWriMo 2018 | Let's Get This Started!


It's been a while. I tried to do the Camp session of NaNoWriMo this past April, but I just wasn't in it. I would have made an attempt to go to Camp in July, but I had a lot going on and I was getting ready to come back to Puerto Rico. This time around, I'm going to be doing things a tad differently.
You all know me as a major pantster with some of an outline on what I hope to do. This time, I'm preparing a legit outline. Which I've already got partially done. On my author website, by now, I've already made mention of the story idea itself. But you going to get the full overload right now.

Mateo Cordero is the name of my male MC (main character). He's not yet 30. He's Latin American. He lives in a fictitious country, in Central to South America. There is a massive governmental oppression on the people, and he wants out. He may not want to leave his parents, but they made their choice. There will be arranged marriage. There will be kidnapping. And there will romance. Obviously.

This is just taste.

Do I have a title? Yes.
Do I have plans for dual perspective? Definitely.
DO I have a Wattpad cover? Um, duh!

But do I plan to reveal any of that now? No. Because I want to have something to blog about when NaNoWriMo does start. Guess you're gonna have to come back here for updates. Hopefully, I can blog daily like I used to. If not, I will aim for a weekly update. Which would be easier with the schedule I currently have. Though it's subject to change.

If you're participating in NaNoWriMo this year, comment below. Add me as a Buddy. I'll add you back. See ya soon!


EDITED TO ADD: ADD THE STORY TO YOUR READING LIST.

No comments:

Post a Comment