Friday, July 2, 2021

Camp NaNoWriMo July 2021: Project Announcement & Camp Day 1 | The WriMo Blog

Hello, writer friends! Well, it's officially begun. But you know what else happened? Apart from the title. Stuff happened on the day I posted my previous post and it tried to rob me of my awesomeness. But I won't let it. I'm tired of crap happening and ruining my momentum. So here is a mini progress report for Camp Day 1 and details on my WriMo project.

I do have my goal tracker in the top-sidebar of this blog. But I sometimes forget to update it, so here is the current tally. Of 30,000 words, I've written near 200. And today's word goal is only about 1k. I say that's progress. By the time I post my next update, I'm sure I'll have written more during the evening hours.

Camp Project: The Burning of the Bridge (The Xiphis Saga Book Two)
As previously mentioned, I began writing this book back in mid-2020, directly after finishing the POV rewrite draft of the first book in the series, The Bridge Between Worlds. You can find out more about the series on my official website here: The Xiphis Saga

A little backstory: I started the first book of this series a few days before Christmas 2019. I had written 15,000 words before January had even begun. The tish-storm hit the fan and I dived deeper. A single book became a three-book series and a big secondary fantasy world.

Well, that's all I've got for now. See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment