Tuesday, December 13, 2022

FUN ANNOUNCEMENT! | The WriMo Blog, with E. H.

Hello, writer friends and creatives! This is just a quick announcement regarding the coming new year and some of the things I am planning for this page! This is public but all posts following will only be available to supporters/members. If what I share in this post intrigues you, check out the membership tiers, or drop a Book/tip to receive access.

I just wanted to hop on and share something really cool. I know February is still some weeks away, but I thought it would be cool to share some tips/tricks in preparation for the Open Novella Contest (ONC) 2023. I've only participated once, but I learned a lot and I really want to share with others who are thinking about participating in 2023.

I have been sharing The WriMo (Writing Monthly) Blog for a long time. It's where I've shared my (Camp) NaNoWriMo progress during those "challenge" months and my monthly writing projects. This is where I will be posting for ONC, too. 

So, I've started a BuyMeaCoffee page where my followers can support my writing and get fantastic exclusive content. In this case, supporters who join my Tip Jar membership (not sure I'm keeping that title) will receive all WriMo Blog posts TWO {2} DAYS before the main blog goes public!  You also get early access to other amazing things, but more another time.

I won't be sharing anything until mid-January, but I would love to know if any of my fellow-creative writers would be interested in something like this. If so, please add a comment and whether you would like me to tag you for post updates. If you would like to become a monthly supporting member, check out the link below!


Please do not feel any obligation to join the membership. You will still get to access all the WriMo posts on this blog, you will just have to wait for them to become public.

Thank you so much for your support. I hope to see you around! Stay safe, and stay awesome. See you in the funny papers!



No comments:

Post a Comment