Saturday, May 20, 2023

ONC2023 UPDATE: I MADE THE LONGLIST! | I'M A SEMIFINALIST IN THE OPEN NOVELLA CONTEST 2023


Welcome to The WriMo Blog where I share my monthly writing goals, project progress, and more! Today's post is an update on my resent progress in the Open Novella Contest on Wattpad. If this interests you, keep reading!

*Screams at the top of lungs until voice is gone*
Oh my gosh! I cannot begin to tell you how happy I was to see my name among the Longlist qualifiers! I’ve blasted this news across the socials already, but I just want to shout it to everyone!

The anticipation this week has been so… much. I knew the date, but I still checked my notifications every single day.

What happens next? Well, the book is, technically, still in qualification for the Shortlist (aka the Finals) so I still have a chance. Getting to this point was the main goal and I am just so pleased and proud of myself. If I make it to the Shortlist… well, I guess I’ll find out later this month. The Shortlist is supposed to be posted on the 31st of May.

That's all I wanted to share! Thanks for following me along this journey. Stay safe, and stay awesome. See you in the funny papers!

No comments:

Post a Comment