Monday, January 29, 2024

The WriMo Blog: Open Novella Contest 2024! | the Fun Begins!


Welcome to The WriMo Blog where I share my monthly writing goals, project progress, and more! Today's post is my "official" ONC2024 announcement. If this interests you, keep reading!
Remember when I used to start my posts with my mood and current activity? Yeah...

Mood: Inspired, Excited
Listening to: Harry Styles, Falling
Watching: ONE PIECE on Netflix - No, not the remake; original, baby! I'll watch the remake when I'm finished.

I know I already said I was definitely entering this year, but for the sake of keeping routine: I'm participating in the Open Novella Contest 2024!! The official ONC profile on Wattpad made the announcement on Sunday January 21st and I somehow didn't see it until Tuesday, January 23rd. 
Cover art is from the information book. I'm only borrowing it for my post.

I am so excited for this new year. I don't know how the contest coordinators can level up from last year, but I know they will! 

Per usual, the prompts will become public on February 1st and then Round One begins! I plan to update my Tips & Tricks blog series, based on the new tricks I learned during 2023. Because, I did learn a few new tricks and I'm not a gatekeeper when it comes to things I learn. However, this year, I will make that blog series exclusive to my Coffee page. Only members and supporters will have access to the series.

Make sure to follow my TikTok @TheWriMoBlog (link in the side-bar) for my daily/weekly progress updates. I will also be posting some new content. I lost all my drafts during the brief hiatus when I deleted the app from my phone. So I'm rebuilding my momentum and I want to maintain a steady posting schedule. I know, I say that about a lot of things, but it's genuine.

That's all for now. Be on the look out for when I post about my ONC prompt choice! Might not be on February 1st, but it will be after I've read the choices.

Are you on Wattpad? If yes, are you going to enter the ONC2024? Comment below so I can support you! Stay safe, and stay awesome! See you in the funny papers!



No comments:

Post a Comment