Monday, February 8, 2016

Choosing My Next Novel . . . Poll


Hey peeps! I've already made this announcement somewhere, but figured I would make it here as well. I am sure that I've mentioned it before, but here it is again.

I have the plans to write a small collection of companion novels, that will link characters back to Pictures of You and Scarred Hearts, hence the lovely banner above. You will notice the poll that I've added to the sidebar of my blog. Those are the four novels that I have on my brain, currently. Aside of my fairy-tale re-telling of Cinderella, I would like to bring back out these ideas. They do, in fact, connect to the novels I've mentioned above, and lots of people on Wattpad have asked if I would continue. I am not the best at writing sequels, but I do know how to connect the characters with a new story. Below is a small widget with the novel descriptions.



If you guys would check out the story ideas and then take the poll, I would appreciate it so much! Thank you for taking the time to read this post! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment