Thursday, June 30, 2016

It is working out for the better. | Countdown is nearly over! #CampNaNoWriMo


Remember when I said I don't know how I am going to need to work out my schedule to work around online classes and Camp NaNoWriMo? I worked out . . . Sort of. As it happens, I wrote 7 1/2 chapters, as of Sunday, to advance my word count before tomorrow. Which is okay, I think. I really don't care actually; its flowing so well! After July is over, however, I will go back and fix the layout of the chapters. Because I don't know if I like how I wrote Jade's scenes. 

Present-tense is working with Ren, from his perspective. I have been writing Jade in third, but in present-tense. I have read books that do this, but in past-tense. It seemed like a good idea when I was outlining, but now I don't think I like it as much. I will change it when the Camp session is over.

I can't believe June is already over. Also, so sorry for not blogging much, but I decided to keep this blog for when I am doing a writing challenge or something truly awesome happens at . . . which, obviously, has not been in a while. Something awesome did happen the other day, but it is book related and I actually need to include it in an update to Haddie's Haven

Well, be prepared to be bombarded by daily, or almost daily, updates on my Camp progress! Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hadassah.

    Keep trying with the present tense.

    Third and first person gives a loto of variety.

    And yay for flows!

    #campnanowrimo #romeossneakers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your input, Adelaide! :D

      Yes, FLOWS!

      Delete