Sunday, August 21, 2016

Bringing it Back | 12 Days Left for Kindle Scout Campaign!


Hi y'all! So, realize it has been a while, but life comes first right?
Firstly, there are only 12 days left in my Kindle Scout campaign for Romeo's Sneakers. If you haven't already, please go check it out and click the blue Nomination button. I appreciate the support.

On another note, I have pulled out one of my old story ideas and have decided to finish it. I was rummaging through my folders and came across the remaining chapters that need to be typed. I read through it and said to myself: "Why the heck did you stop working on this one?! It's brilliant!" 
So, taking into account the feedback I had from when it was posted on Wattpad, I am going to revise it, make it better. New title, new description, but it will be the same story-line.

Well, that's it for now. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment