Monday, August 1, 2016

We have a WINNER! | #CampNaNoWriMo2016 COMPLETE


The post you are about to read was written on 7/31/16, 8:30pm: I did it! I met my goal of 65k words, validated my word count, and won Camp NaNoWriMo!

*Takes deep breath* Okay, I must admit that I was going a little insane during the day hours. Not only was it the last day to complete Camp, I was also worrying about my final class assignment deadline. Which is tonight.

I cannot believe I did two sessions of Camp NaNoWriMo in a row, and completed them both. Now I have two novels that I finished within a 30day period, more or less. *WINKS* 

I was experimenting with Canva over the weekend (or rather the last five to six days). I came up with a few ideas, just to goof around. The following covers not official, or anything. But I do rotate them with my other covers now.



No comments:

Post a Comment