Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Camp NaNoWriMo Again!!! | Yeah, I'm doing it! | #CampNaNoWriMo Day 4

Hey all! Well, if I'm posting from this blog, it must mean I'm doing something NaNoWriMo related. And I am. This July, I'm participating in Camp NaNoWrMo. It's already day for, but if you know me, I'm working hard to get ahead in my word count goal. Oh, you're probably wondering why I added the music video. Well, it's quite simple. Here's the deal:
Dominic Sherwood (the guy in Tay Swift's video) portrays the brother of my MC in my writing project. His different colored eyes inspired a particular scene that takes place between the brother and the best friend of my MC's girlfriend. The best friend of the girlfriend is very relevant later on in the story. I don't wish to reveal too much. If you'd like to know what happens, you'll just have to wait until I start posting. Which will be this week, as I now have a completed chapter.
I pretty much "pants-ed" the plot of my novel-novella. I know what I'm going for, but I don't have a complete outline written out. I've got a board of inspiration going. I haven't used Pinterest in a while, so I'm kinda getting used to it. I couldn't add these gifs to the board. They are very relevant to what I plan to write. Well, this has been my announcement post. I have another post with characters and such later.

No comments:

Post a Comment