Tuesday, July 18, 2017

#CampNaNoWriMo Day 18 | SO CLOSE!!!!


Here I am again! People! I am so close, I can't contain my excitement! At the moment that I am writing this post, my word count is 39.7k!! For me, that is an amazing accomplishment.
I decided to not only post to Wattpad, but also to Tapas. If you don't know what Tapas is, it is basically a website like Wattpad with similar features to WebToons. If you don't know what WebToons is, its a comic strip reading site/app. Tapas is Wattpad and WebToons together, in my opinion. Because it allows you to post comics, and regular typed chapters. And yes, I did link the websites. I don't have a profile on WebToons, because I'm not a comic artist, but that might change one day, because I plan to collaborate with a good friend of mine. My story with her art. More on that another day and time.
So, yeah. I've decided to post Need You on Tapas, and updates are twice a week. Which means anyone there might get to read the whole story before Wattpad users will. Up to you. It's all free anyway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment