Wednesday, July 12, 2017

#CampNaNoWriMo Day 12 | Woe is my heartache!


Hey peeps! Well, I am officially passed the 50% mark. I think mentioned that in my previous post, but who cares if I repeat it.

Something happened last night. Something that had to happen and that I knew would happen, but when it happened I didn't expect it to take such a turn. I wrote a particularly heartbreaking scene at close to midnight. And I ended up staying awake for another hour trying to pull myself back together enough to sleep. It really is hard for me to write something like that, but at the same time I had to. It was compelling.

It really was very hard to write, but sometimes, stuff like what I wrote happens IRL. I shared my "grief" to some of my author friends and they, of course, said if the story needs to go in that direction, that's the direction it must go.

Anyways, I'd better get back to writing. Chad won't move forward without my help, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment