Tuesday, March 13, 2018

GETTING READY FOR CAMP NANOWRIMO 2018 | MARCH IS FOR PLANNING

Hello!! I'ts officially March. That means there is ONE month left to prepare for the Camp NaNoWriMo session in April. NO, I have not been preparing before now. -_-
And yes, I should have had this post reading on the FIRST of the month. BUT it's been a rather busy couple of weeks. However, that is not discouraging me, because . . .

I'm outlining my #CampNaNoWriMo novel!! 

I thought I would be opening one of my unfinished stories and working on that, but I just don't feel it. I've found that I am really good at writing Fantasy, so I am deciding to explore Sci-Fi. I'm thinking Firefly meets Left Behind and 2012 meets Divergent. Also, I'm thinking it's gonna be written under my other pen-name, E. M. Malcolms. I have very little details on what it will be about. Still work in progress.

Anyways, that's the deal right now. I will attempt to update as I go. Next post? Mostly likely in a couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment