Wednesday, December 26, 2018

NaNoWriMo Project Update(s)


Hello everyone! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas holiday. I just wanted to drop in and give you a quick update on my uncompleted NaNoWriMo projects. To refresh your memory, here are the titles and the Year/Month they were born:

Heart and Soul - NaNoWriMo 2015
Montgomery (A Starships Novel) - CampNaNoWriMo April 2018
My Escape - NaNoWriMo 2018

I recently wrote two new chapters to Montgomery. 1.5 chapters to Heart & Soul, and 2.5 chapters to My Escape. I honestly have been trying to get the latter novel completed but New Year's, but it's proving to be a challenge. Especially with everything I've had going on in the last few weeks. Either way, I'm not stopping the writing process of these books. They'll finish eventually and it will all be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment