Friday, November 30, 2018

#NaNoWriMo2018 Day #30 | Keep Moving Forward


Hi all. So, it's the final day of NaNoWriMo. Sadly, I've not finished "My Escape". I'm literally just 20-something-K words away from being done. But for real. Getting sick the week before Thanksgiving definitely threw me off. That doesn't mean I'm stop writing the story. I'm going to keep writing it until it's done. Which could be in the next couple of weeks.
What I am very happy about is that I pushed through and kept writing no matter what came my way (i. e. getting sick for a week, Thanksgiving, etc). That was one of my major goals this month. To write despite everything.

For more updates on my writing and all my books, make sure you check out the logos in the side-bar. You will find all 3 of my pen-names' websites, as well as my Dreaming Big with E. H. blog where I share writing inspirations and a little bit of random. (I recently changed the name from what it was before, so yeah, it's a bit different)

Thank you so much for joining me during my NaNoWriMo journey. I will be coming back in April (or a little before during prep) for Camp NaNoWriMo. That is if I decide to participate or if I have the time. I know that's a lot of time in between me sharing any posts here, but that's what this blog is for. All things NaNoWriMo.

I'll see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment