Sunday, November 7, 2021

NaNoWriMo 2021: Week 1 Update | The WriMo Blog, E. H.

Hello, writer friends! Here is my first weekly update for NaNoWriMo 2021!

This week went superbly well. Yes, I fell behind on Day 6, but Day 7 picked back up! I am in the middle of Chapter 10 when I write this post. I am already very pleased with the new direction of the book. Starting from scratch was the best decision I could have made.

My current project word count is 10.5k words. I would like to reach 15,000 words. TODAY. I told my mom this goal and said it was a "big number", but I know I can write 5k if I put my focus to it. I remember a few times I had two 5k days, and a 7k day at one point. If I can get ahead on my word count, I'll be set.

What am I hoping to accomplish during Week 2? Apart from reaching 15k before Day 10 (which is the day I would reach it if I kept a steady course)... I think I would like to triple my daily goal. But I have a few things happening this new week, so we will see.

Thank you for dropping by, I hope you are well. Are you participating in NaNoWriMo this year? What is your project's genre? What is your current word count total? Comment below so I can cheer you on!

No comments:

Post a Comment