Monday, May 30, 2022

Open Novella Contest 2022: Round 3 Results | The WriMo Blog, with Esther Hadassah

Hello, writer friends! Welcome back to the WriMo Blog.

It is a little disappointing for me to share this, but I've talked about it so much that I have come to terms with it. My book, THE LARK'S PEARL did not make it to the ONC2022 Longlist.

I was on vacation in Maryland when the Longlist was announced, so I didn't get to say anything on my social media channels until now. I do get to show off the 20k-Words sticker, though. Because my book did pass the mark and qualified to enter Round 3.
The Wattpad ONC Ambassadors strongly encourage adding the sticker to our book whether we made the Longlist or not.

What does this mean now? I have a post up on my author blog for this pen-name, giving a tiny hint to my intentions and plans for the now completed book. Check it out here, if you are interested. This is all I have for now. More writing news and WriMo challenges to come!

Stay safe, stay awesome. See you in the funny papers!

No comments:

Post a Comment