Saturday, August 12, 2023

The WriMo Blog: Camp NaNoWriMo Follow-Up & Throwing August Plans Out the Window


Welcome to The WriMo Blog where I share my monthly writing goals, project progress, and more! Today's post is a follow-up to my Camp NaNoWriMo and some other stuff. If this interests you, keep reading!

So, it's been a while and I know I already updated the socials, but because I have other updates to share, I'm making this post now. 

I only wrote 6,000-ish words of my 20,000 Camp NaNo goal. A lot of brainstorming took place during downtime and I did get a lot of the story out of my head, onto paper... My laptop, but you get the idea.

Boots & Belles is not going to be finished before October. Why October? Well, at the time I am writing this post (August 10th, 2023), I am preparing to go on a trip to visit/stay with my cousin for a few weeks. The idea for the trip belongs to my aunt and she got in touch with me back in mid-July. Immediately, any plans I thought I would make for August were thrown out the window.

If the trip had never come up, my goals for August would have been to work on the next round of rewrite edits in Project Eric & Annie. Or to start my first "official" rewrite of a Hearts of Gold novel I have waiting on the shelf for me. It would require all of my attention. So I am okay with not getting to it just yet.

Anyway, that's what I wanted to share. Thanks for stopping in. Stay safe and stay awesome. See you in the funny paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment