Sunday, September 3, 2023

The WriMo Blog: A Life Update


Welcome to The WriMo Blog where I share my monthly writing goals, project progress, and more! Today's post is just a short update on how things are going. If this interests you, keep reading!

Hello, from Maryland!! I don't remember when my last post went up, but here's what happened between that post this one:

One of my brothers, whom I have truly not seen in 8 years, came down to visit and is still visiting even after I've left Puerto Rico.

I left PR on Friday, August 25th. It was a smooth, short flight, but traveling by myself was something I've never done. It was an adventure and an item I can now check off my bucket list. My trip is extended through the first week of October. So, I really won't be writing anything until then. 

Speaking of writing, I have a collection of excerpts on my E. S. Elias, Wattpad profile, where I am sharing some of my WIPs and getting votes on the best one to give my priority to when I get back. If that is something you'd like to participate in, GO HERE: https://www.wattpad.com/story/348290167-samples-of-upcoming-stories

A really cool thing that happened was the fact I signed 2 more of my books! This time, I also signed a paperback of Prince in Disguise! I haven't actually seen the final version of that book yet, so it was double amazing.
The copies I signed were for my cousin, and my aunt. Telling them that I'd published a book (2 books) was such an incredible feeling.

Anyway, that's what has been happening these last few weeks. Looking forward to being back to my usual routine. ... And yes, I wrote this post through one of my back-up users. Stay safe and stay awesome. See you in the funny papers!

No comments:

Post a Comment