Wednesday, June 10, 2015

New Updates

Good morning! Well, for this post I just wanted to let you guys know what is going on. 

As you know, I recently create a self-website, with a bunch of fun stuff and info about my stories, and my new youtube channel (Haddie'sHaven). I have several new chapters coming for some of my stories. The chapter that you can expect to be up ASAP will be chapter 18 of Scarred Hearts. I love where this story is going and I am loving writing it. I was planning to have this chapter ready over the weekend, but I was so busy, I did not have much time to work on it. 

I a planning my first video for Haddie'sHaven, but I am so nervous that I don't know if I will get around to it. Mainly because I was planning to do a giveaway, but of course I do not have the means to do a giveaway, so I am ditching that idea for now. I don't have a camera either, just the one on my laptop, so I don't know how good it would come out. AND I don't have a place to go to film the video, without being disturbed by everyone in my house. 


My lovely dog, Bella, is going to be giving birth to her puppies within the next week or so, and I am SO EXCITED! I have been getting things ready for her to whelp; I have a big box for her, and she is already used to going in it to lie down and stuff. Because Bella is a German Shepherd/Pit-bull mix, she could have a minimum of five pups in the litter. So there is a 50/50% chance that she could have more. Either way, I have a home ready for them to go to when they are weaned, and I am studying up. I will be prepped for anything! 


Well, that is all for now. I hope you all have a splendid day. May God bless you and protect you. :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment