Tuesday, June 30, 2015

The Grand Finale

Hello everyone!

So, at this very moment, I am working on the epilogue to my story Scarred Hearts. I am really happy that I am finishing it, but I am also sad. This was such a great story to write, and I loved reading the comments my readers were giving. Scarred Hearts is entered in the #Wattys2015, so I am looking forward to that. This will be the second time that I have entered. The last time was in 2013, and my story was a finalist! \o/ That is, to me, quite an accomplishment. Considering all the other stories that were entered. 

I am not going to make this a long post, I just wanted to give you guys an update. I hope you all have a goodnight/day/afternoon, wherever you are in the world. God bless, and I will see you all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment