Friday, June 19, 2015

Puppy Kicks! (3rd post attempt)

Okay, this is LITERALLY the third time that I am trying to post this. 3rd time is the charm.

My dog Bella is due to have her puppies this week (give or take) and so they have finally started to move around! Bella was sitting almost on top of my foot the other day, and they were just kicking my foot so much! I cannot wait for them to arrive. I am going to try and not get attached to them, but I am SUPER EXCITED! I have done kittens with my sisters cat, but puppies/dogs are my kind of pet.

Well, that is all for now. I just wanted to GET THIS OUT THERE. My laptop turned off the first time, and the second time it froze and  my blog page shut down on me. So yeah. God bless and I hope you are having a good day/night. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment