Thursday, June 11, 2015

Wattpad Magazines You Should Check Out

So, as most of you already know, I am in a few magazines on Wattpad.com, and I thought I would share them with you guys. I mean, you should totally check them out. It's free, and you do not need to make an account to read. 


The first magazine is called BelleMagazine - In this magazine, I write the Celebrity Spills column, which is known as Harper's Happenings. I also make the cover(s) for the issues, when the other designer does not get to it, or if they say I can do it.

 

Another magazine I am with is ChristianReaderMagazine - This is a Christian magazine, and it only has one issue out at the present moment, but we are working on the next issue.


MonochromeMagazine - We are just getting started with this magazine, working out final details and such. I am the cover designer, as well as Art Director/Executive. Yes, I am one of the head-honchos in this one. I am basically in charge of all the graphics designers that participate in this magazine.


And last, but not least, #HashtagMagazine - I created this magazine myself to gain a bit more experience as an editor, and I thought it would be fun. 


On another note, I won my first giveaway today! \o/ Yes, it was a giveaway from one of my fave. authors (Anne-Lae Vasquez) and I won a free copy of the Kindle version of The Girl On The Train by Paula Hawkins. I am so happy about that, because I was actually looking at the book the other day in the store, and I almost bought it, but I was not sure because I did not have any $$ with me, which stinks. But anyways, that was awesome. I cannot wait to start reading it. I hope to get some sort of device that will allow me to read all my Kindle books (331 books as of The Girl On The Train) and I forget they are there. So, yeah, I need to look for either a Kindle reader or maybe even an iPod Touch. Maybe then I can get my YouTube channel going. Because I think it is going to be revolving around what I do in my haven, which would include all the books I am reading.


Well, that is all for now. Thank you for stopping by, and may God bless you. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment