Thursday, October 1, 2015

Lots of Work to Do.

Hello everyone! So, as it would seem, the house is by far too quiet and I have music blasting in almost every room to have some sort of noise. I can't seem to work in utter silence.

Anyways, I have . . . four (4) chapters of Pictures of You in my Wattpad drafts, waiting for to be posted on their appropriate set dates. OKay, technically it is three chapters, but I am near midway-point of another chapter. I have been working on it a lot over the last three days. I wrote a chapter a day until yesterday. Crazy thought!

Anyway, because I plan to have . . . around thirty-something chapters,  I think I am going to have a stand-alone spin-off. I do not know how I am going to do it, but I got the idea this morning and it really is something I want to work with. I am not ready to start it yet. I want to finish Pictures of You. It's gonna be a bit different than my usual writing, but I am willing to give it a try.

Well, that is all for now. I am making myself some lunch. See you all soon! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment