Wednesday, October 21, 2015

What am I reading? - More Book Covers

So, one of my book orders arrived yesterday and I am already at page 248 of A Noble Groom. I love it. I keep telling my sister(s) and my mom not to let the cover fool them. Because the story is much more than "romance", which is what they think. I plan to have a full review posted on my book blog, if I get the time to sit and explain it.

I am working very hard on Pictures of You, and I L♥VE how it is coming out. I am also studying up on Create Space for my sister, so I am thinking about that for myself as well. I have been coming up with other stories to start when I finish the other ones I am working on. Here are the covers to get me motivated. Most of these you have already seen in my header of this blog. But now I have a few new ones.
Also, I do not have the time for NaNoWriMo, so I am just going to write during the month in my own time. Maybe I will finish another book next month. -Shrugs-
Well, enjoy the covers and I will see you soon!

  

 




  


No comments:

Post a Comment