Friday, October 30, 2015

My Book Finally Came!

Okay, well technically it is still sitting in my post office box, but I got the email confirmation that Prophet by R.J. Larson has finally arrived to Invisible Island! It should have arrived two weeks ago, before A Noble Groom, but it was in transit from Florida for three weeks so I assumed it got lost. Nope, it is in my post office, waiting for me to go get it.

I would have went two days ago, when I got the email, but my family was without a car. O.O No worries, my dad worked on it for two days with his mechanic friend, and now we are back in motion. My mom is currently using the car to get groceries, so I could not convince her to go across town to get my mail. o.o

Well, I just wanted to update you guys on that. Lots of writing to do this weekend! Remember, God made you special and He loves you very much! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment