Sunday, January 31, 2016

Sunday, Fun Day with a Friend. - Last Day of the Month . . . What?!

I feel a book cover coming on!

Hello everyone! 'Tis a fine day; 'tis indeed! LOL Well, another week has come and gone, as has another month. I know that in Austrailia they are already getting ready for the new month, that comes in a few hours. But as for me and this Invisible Island, we are just starting the last day of January.


R is coming over today. My family has not seen him since . . . last year O.O before September for sure. He's probably going to hang out (mostly) with my brothers, but its always good to see him.

Well, since today is the last day of the month, I was thinking of not doing anything in particular. Since my last "to-do list" did not go so well. It seems that I do best when I don't have a main focus. My focus comes when I need it most, and it seems that my main focus has been writing this week. If you would like to know what I've been up to with Zvezda, CLICK HERE.

Writing has been going rather well. I've written more in the last few weeks than I have in the last four years. Yes, I do believe that is how long I've been writing . . . At least, I think it has been that long. Maybe its been 5 years . . . IDK, I won't try to figure it out right now.

No, I never got around to making my video last Sunday. Why? I was up and down on my laptop all day. Life as an older sister never sets to rest. But its why I am here. I have no complaints. Like I said, I am just going to go with the flow today. It works out in the best way. However, I am going to open a few certain novels, so that they are in front of me. This way I will have them in mind and might work on them. I've got several books that I need to read for review tours. They are all fantasy (it seems) so I'm excited to see where they all go. I will be posting a TBR update on Haddie's Haven, but that might not go live today. Maybe tomorrow.

Tomorrow, I am expecting book to arrive (there might be more than one). I've been looking forward to reading Steel by Carrie Vaughn since it was recommended by BookOutlet (in an email). I think it was recommended based on my browsing history. Because I was looking through their selections to see if I could get a deal.
I'm big on pirate women in plots. So this will be fun for me.

I hope this post finds you well. I'm going to go work on that TBR post. And get to my writing. See ya! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment