Saturday, November 3, 2018

NaNoWriMo 2018 | Writing Playlist and Day 1-2 Progress


I love listening to music when I write. Sometimes, the music gives influence to how a scene or a chapter flows. Today, I'm pulling together my playlist. Not necessarily in the order added, but these songs in general. I have them on shuffle.

Hold Your Breath - Chase Atlantic
Head Above Water - Avril Lavigne
The Black and White - The Band Camino
High Hopes - PANIC! at the Disco
Demons (Acoustic Version) - Imagine Dragons
Save Me - Bo Bruce
No More Sad Songs - Little Mix ft. Machine Gun Kelly
You Don't Know My Heart - Rachel Platten
It's Time (Acoustic Version) - Imagine Dragons
Style - Taylor Swift
Ready Aim Fire - Imagine Dragons
Who We Are - Imagine Dragons
Battle Cry - Imagine Dragons
I am very pleased to say that I made excellent progress during days #1 and #2. I met a word count of 3k on both days. That's better than I expected. I know I aimed for 5k (I think), but having that as a high bar helped in making a high word count. I am sitting on 6.6k words in total right now. I am hoping to double my word count, which means breaking 12k, writing 6k today . . . I can do it. I've written 7k words in a day before. I'm stop here, because I am on a roll and I don't want to get detoured. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment