Friday, April 8, 2022

Camp NaNoWriMo April 2022: It happened again. | The WriMo Blog, with E. H.

Hello, writer friends! So, yeah; I fell very behind in Camp NaNoWriMo. I am genuinely unsure of how to regain my footing, but I am still trying. I have to keep telling myself that I am not writing 50,000 words, just 25,000. Discouragement is real. I have still been feeling the effects of not being able to get my ONC reward. But today, that changes.

I bought the necklace the other day. Finally. Now, this is boosting my confidence and I do want to push forward. My CampNaNo project is staring at me. Saying, "You are going to work on me and whether you reach your goal or not, you are going to do just fine." 

I owe it to myself and my readers to keep at it. This is one of 2 books I am focusing on this year. But for me to work on the other book, I gotta finish this one. At least, finish the first draft because the next book follows another sibling in the family. Snow White is not a hard story to re-imagine. So, whether the book is finished during CampNaNo, or later this summer, it's the romance book I am working on in 2022.

I will share the ONC2022 results in the coming days. They are yet to be announced and I am still on pins and needles.

That is all I have for right now. Thank you for joining me. Stay safe, stay awesome. See you in the funny papers!

No comments:

Post a Comment