Saturday, April 16, 2022

Camp NaNoWriMo April 2022: Week 2 Wrap Up | The WriMo Blog, E. H


Hello, writer friends! This is going to be a fairly short post. I didn't get much writing done on my Camp project, Project Poisoned Apple. I did write, just not this story. Which is what I needed to be working on but my brain wouldn't let me. My outline is not rigid and I am not forcing a plan on myself, but it's just not going the way I'd hoped. This doesn't mean I am giving up. It is just the halfway mark in this WriMo challenge. I can beat this1
However, Sofiya and Gabriyel (the 2 MCs) are not as vocal as many of my other characters. It does feel like they don't want me to share their story. At least, not at the moment. I have been re-reading the previous stories in this series. The second book is where I introduce Gabriyel, but his personality doesn't shine like some of his other siblings. He is very sweet and demands to be seen, but I still don't know him.

Knowing the character, it does help the story progress forward. I am definitely gonna have to pull up all of my books on creating characters and my writing crafts books. I'll be honest, I don't read them all the way through the first time, but I refer to them when I get stuck in similar situations to the one I'm in now. It's gonna take me a bit to get back on track.

Anyway, thank you for being here. Stay safe, stay awesome. See you in the funny papers!

No comments:

Post a Comment