Wednesday, April 19, 2023

The WriMo Blog: ONC2023 Progress Update | The Outside World is Finished!


Welcome to The WriMo Blog where I share my monthly writing goals, project progress, and more! Today's post is an update on my ONC2023 progress. If this interests you, keep reading!
I did. I wrote “The End” in my #ONC2023 entry, THE OUTSIDE WORLD!! I was so shocked when I realized I was near the end. I felt it in my soul and I knew exactly how I wanted it to end. The best part of this is that I was able to wrap it up without unanswered questions or major plot-holes. I feel like I dotted all of my I’s and crossed my T’s in this one. The characters might need a little bit of work later on, but I still think they are developed enough to keep readers from disliking them.

I am still moving steadily forward in my other novella, but I will those updates in another post.

How am I going to celebrate reaching my 20k goal? I touched this subject a while back, I think. What I would like to do (and not wait a year to do it) is print the book for my shelf. I’ve also designed a Bunker Resident Pass for my characters, as well as for myself. I want to print mine out and put it in a lanyard to have when I go out. Might not get to do that right away, but I do think that would be fun.

Anyway, that’s the update for now. I need to go back to my unfinished novella and see what I can do to move it along. And I will share an update as soon as I have something else to share. Stay safe, and stay awesome. See you in the funny papers!



No comments:

Post a Comment