Monday, July 10, 2023

Camp NaNoWriMo July 2023 Week 1: It Went Well, I think. | The WriMo Blog, with E. H.


Welcome to The WriMo Blog where I share my monthly writing goals, project progress, and more! Today's post is an update on my Camp NaNo progress. If this interests you, keep reading!

This is going to be a short update, and it was supposed to go up sooner but I've been super busy! My second "day job" called me in on Friday and I was cleaning 2 locations back to back. Yeah, I'm basically a maid, so what!

My goal for the first week was to write 5,000 words. I wrote 4,608 words. Not bad at all. That's major progress.

And another thing to update the previously shared information on the tropes in the book... so far, the main male character is not showing any opposition to the "city girl" and he was supposed to be the one to ignite the "enemy" tones of the story. He has not done that! I'm not mad about it, because the story works and there is still time to trigger the flame.

I have some catching up to do, but I'm making steady progress. Thank you for dropping in, see you in the funny papers!

No comments:

Post a Comment