Friday, May 3, 2024

Month of April Wrap-Up | The WriMo Blog, with E. H.


Welcome to The WriMo Blog where I share my monthly writing goals, project progress, and more! Today's post is a wrap-up of everything that happened in the month of April. If this interests you, keep reading!
THE GIRL WITH SCARS: Epilogue was set in motion. It felt right. I marked the story complete on April 27th at 7:45pm.

I think the highlight of the month was seeing my book among the Ambassadors' Picks after Round 2. It was truly a blessing and an honor to be recognized.

Adventure in Action - Luciana DeLuca: I tried to start 2 new shorts, but my focus was on TGwS. The short that I did post was received well by readers and I think I might try to extend that short story, build it more, make it longer. Have more

Alluring Starlight: I think this is one of those projects that will take long than planned. I made more progress during the challenge than I did when I first outlined the story in 2022 - I think I might revisit all of my notes and look at my outline again at some point.

While I wait for the Round 3 results, I am going to take a short break from writing, but it will be a long break from working on my novella. Per contest rules, any editorial changes between R-3 submission and contest finale, my book could be disqualified. I would hope to make the Longlist this year, I would love to make the Shortlist.

This is a summary of what happened, but there really isn't too much more to say. I really spent all of my time working on my ONC entry. I hope this post finds you well. Stay safe, and stay awesome. See you in the funny papers!



No comments:

Post a Comment