Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Open Novella Contest 2024: The Homestretch | It's long-winded and feels neverending.


Welcome to The WriMo Blog where I share my monthly writing goals, project progress, and more! Today's post is an update on my ONC2024 progress. If this interests you, keep reading!
I blasted it across the socials, but in case you missed it: THE GIRL WTIH SCARS was an Ambassadors' Pick in Round 2!

It's the final week of this challenge. I have met the 20k requirement; however, the book needs to be marked complete before I can submit to Round 3.

I am trying to keep focused on nothing but writing for the next few days, but I also hope to get this chapter finished today. I wrote an 11th chapter, but the book needed another to bring the story to a proper close. So, I'm working on this 12th chapter today. Might write an epilogue, too.

That's the update. Heading back to the cave! See you in the funny papers!

No comments:

Post a Comment