Project Tracker

Currently tracking ... Camp NaNoWriMo July 2024; Project Humanoid

434 / 10000 words. 4% done!

Monday, May 20, 2024

The WriMo Blog: I finished another contest entry... Now what? |


Welcome to The WriMo Blog where I share my monthly writing goals, project progress, and more! Today's post is just a ramble as I wait for things to roll. A short one at that. If this interests you, keep reading!

It has been a crazy couple of days. Waiting for the ONC2024 Round 3 Longlist results is nuts. Edge of my seat. Doing my best to not bite my nails. It's rough. Plus, I finished my mermaid story (hopefully that post went up before this one). SO I really don't have anything to occupy my mind. 

However, I do really need the break from writing. I have a hefty summer line-up planned, and I want to have a fresh mind.

Anyway, that's the post. I wanted to have this up before the results are posted this week. See you in the funny papers!



No comments:

Post a Comment