Monday, November 9, 2020

NaNoWriMo 2020 Update: Somewhere on the Quiet Island

 

Current word count: 4,806
Song of the Day: Still into You ft. Chris French, Ashley Tisdale
Movie: Mortal Engines

Hello, WriMos! Hope you're doing well. It is Day 9 when I write this post. Day 8 was spent with friends and I'm glad I had the mental break. It was raining and the pressure system weighed on my head. I know, that sounds strange, but I can always tell when it's going to be a rainy-stormy day because I feel like a baby elephant is sitting on my head.

In other news, writing is going ... it's okay. I wish I could say I'm smacking out 3k a day, but I'm not. I haven't had a word count like that in months. I had a day with 5k back in June, but that was when I was in rewrites for a fantasy novel. Said fantasy novel is complete and I am possibly going to begin planning for a 2021 release ...

I don't have much else to update on NaNoWriMo right now. But hopefully, I will have news in the coming days. Stay awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment