Thursday, February 3, 2022

Coming Updates: New WriMo Challenge & Writing Tips and Tricks | The WriMo Blog, with Esther Hadassah

Hello, writer friends! I hope this new year finds you well and in good health. I know, I haven't updated since NaNoWriMo 2021 ended. I am well. I have given myself a break and then an end-of-February deadline for my NaNo project. The goal is to finish the first draft by then and put it aside for a while. But this is not what today's post is about.

I want to try and share my experience in writing with all of you. Not just updates about my WriMo progress, but things to help you as a writer. I do not believe there is only "one way" to be a writer. That's not what I am saying. What I mean is, I just want to share what works for me and if it works for you too, that's awesome!

So, once a month I will share a post with some tips and tricks to the writing trade. Maybe some reflections on something new I learned in my own writing. I am currently enrolled in a few online writing courses and I will gladly share my findings and experience with each class.

If this is something you are interested in, bookmark my blog. I would say follow by email, but I don't have a new system yet (since Blogger no longer integrates a follow system). Also, comment below on what kind of tips and tricks you would like me to share. Share yours as well!

Thank you for being here. Stay safe, stay awesome. See you in the funny papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment