Tuesday, April 16, 2024

OPEN NOVELLA CONTEST 2024: 20,000 WORD AQUIRED! | TIME TO REALLY CELEBRATE!


Welcome to The WriMo Blog where I share my monthly writing goals, project progress, and more! Today's post is a major celebration๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ! If this interests you, keep reading!
Tuesday, April 16th, 2024 (marking this date for my records!)


I did it! I wrote 20,000 words!! I am so excited!! I have not yet decided what I want to do for completing this goal, except going to a professional cover artist and commissioning service so I can get my book printed with a professional cover. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ (Also, how have I been on Blogger for over 10 years and never noticed the emoji feature?!)

To make today even more AWESOME! My new glasses arrived today. My Giant Sunflower bloomed this morning! AND someone sent me 2 cups on my Ko-fi page! ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰ In the event this amazing human being sees this post, thank you! Your donation will be put toward getting my book printed. ๐Ÿ˜„

I believe I need one more chapter (and perhaps an epilogue) before I can say "This story is finished" so I am still writing the words. I will continue to write the words until I mark the book as "Complete" on Wattpad. 

When I got the news I passed #ONC2024 Round 2, I said I changed the cover. I have altered the current version to have the iridescent eyes Dorthee has in the story.

I do really like this version the best of all the ones I played with. She doesn't have scars but I think it fills the purpose.

That's all for now. Thanks for coming along this journey with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment